.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 09, 2005

Dear Universe

I am hereby handing over control of all non-fun aspects of my life to you.
You are in charge of arranging the following aspects of my life so that they are at least 100 times better than what I can imagine.

Universe is in charge of the following aspects of my life:
love
work
thesis
sex
mental health
money
paying the bills
affording fun and yummy things
family
friends
health
fitness
exercise
entertainment
housework and chores
transport
food
decision making


I expect each of these aspects of my life to improve by at least 100% over the next few months and I will provide you with detailed requests as I think of them.

I will be responsible for getting myself out of bed most mornings and being creative when I feel like it.

First detailed request: over the next 24 hours I want an inspirational brain wave about my phd thesis. This brain wave will be such that it will either motivate me to finish or to quit. It will provide me with the energy and inspiration to follow through with whatever decision I make.

Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?