.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 16, 2005

A Brief Brief History of Time

I wasn't going to write a blog post today. I wanted to prove that I wasn't addicted, but this is just too cool to not post. Besides, it is not a real post, I am just stealing (thanks David!).

A Brief Brief History of Time, this time via the awesome ALTG. Something I found without delicious - woohoo! I have been sneakily peeking at it all day.

Anyway it is the key points from Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time, without all that boring stuff. And it's written in a much more entertaining way and with random HHGTTG references. What more could you want?

However, before you get too excited remember I am a bit of a science geek and find physics interesting. It is probably a lot less entertaining for people who could care less about physics and science.


Comments:
A physics geek? Careful where you admit that Suze. You may not get invited to all the right parties any more.

'Course I'd invite you over to talk about the ramifications of double-slit experiments all night long. But I'm not on the social A-list myself.
 
"any more"? :)

If I knew any physics geeks I would throw an appropriately themed party. But I don't. I have talk to myself about physics.
 
I would attempt to dress up as a Feynman diagram if invited.
 
:) I'd like to see that!

I think I'd go as the cat. Unoriginal and unphysical I know, but I already have the ears.
 
But how do you pretend to be half alive and half dead?

And do you have the tail too? Now that sounds cute.

...just not the half-dead part...
 
half dead? that's easy!

Either fake blood etc on half of me....or it could be along the temporal dimension and I could have lots of little naps. Or both.

No tail, but that can't be hard to make/acquire.

It's a pity I don't know more physics geeks to throw a party for.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?