.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 03, 2006

oh dear

Oh dear. I have been very very calmly (and somewhat bemusedly - some people have very strange brains!) following that pagan christianity secular science thing thread at Sir Humphreys. It is like when people drive past a car crash. I can't stop myself from looking out of morbid curiosity. Fortunately I have been able to stop myself from commenting, which is a very good thing. Bob seems to be of the opinion that I should tell people what I think/believe. But really there is not an awful lot of point most of the time. Especially when it comes to spiritual stuff. Most people just wouldn't get it.

Science. Religion. Paganism. Christianity. Hedonism.

Yeah. All those are cool. I pick all of the above. Well maybe not "christianity" but the stuff jesus taught. And maybe not "paganism" but some of those beliefs. They seem to be pretty much the same thing anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?