.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 27, 2006

dollars and cents

Aarrgh!

I have to wait another 2 weeks before I get paid! That will make it 10 weeks without pay. Ten weeks is really nearing my limit. I am now over-maxed out on my credit card and overdrafts. For the next two weeks I will have to live on the spare $5 in my account plus whatever cash I can find. Grrr. It also means I will have to cancel 3 social things. Grrr!

Still. At least I have paid the rent and at least I have food.

But GRRR!!! It is annoying in the extreme and I am now regretting my non-essential spending over the past two months which amounts to a grand total $150. That is not much to spend on non-essentials over two months, especially when I have had to be very frugal, and especially when $70 of that was a Mars Volta ticket.

Grrr! Now I am going to have to be even more frugal. GRRR!!!

So it is going to be an interesting two weeks. I think I will spend this weekend selling stuff on Trade Me. I wonder if the Universe is trying to tell me something?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?