.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 24, 2006

on fading

This blog feels alien. I haven't written anything important here for so long.

I was going to write about how I have changed a lot recently and I haven't kept this blog updated on all my important events and changes and thoughts...and how now it feels weird to come back. I feel like a stranger.

And now in the midst of writing this I am thinking...this is just like all those real relationships between real people. Like those friends who drift off and how the emails get less frequent and less intimate. How it all just degenerates from being very close friends into a "Hi how are you, the weather is crap/good/great and I am doing xyz." twice a year email relationship. And how everyone else seems to accept it. And how I hate it. I hate it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?