.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 16, 2006

love is

Anyone remember that song by Allanah Myles? I remember it clearly because I had to memorise some modelling routine to it.

Anyway there is this controversial belief about love over at Standpoint which is my latest social software find. It allows you share what you believe and why and find out all the silly things other people believe. The controversial belief is that: Love is a phenomenon produced by evolution to entice humans to reproduce.

All those sentimental romantics would disagree I am sure. But I'm not sure what the scientific romantics would do.

I don't know whether I agree or disagree, but I think it is interesting. I think love means different things to different people. Bob would complain about that I'm sure. There is nothing really in there to argue with.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?