.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

busy busy

This past week has been exceedingly busy: celebrations, birthdays, drinking, going out, recovery, big day out, drinking, staying up all night, scifi, recovery, drinking, more scifi, and scrabble. It turns out I am CRAP at scrabble - who would've thought!

I have been so busy that I haven't even managed to clean up the pigsty that my apartment seems to be becoming. Lets see...this is the first free moment I have had since Tuesday evening last week. And lots of the non-free moments have included mess-making. So, I am sorry I haven't been able to reply to the very interesting and thoughtful comments about banning the burqa.

Anyway, this is not really a free moment. I am stealing this time away from making my MERMAID COSTUME. I haven't even started it and I have to finish it tonight. Hmmm//

I am going to a 21st (woohoo!!) with a beach theme. I know most people won't dress up, but I like dressing up and I love creating costumes. I don't think I have ever been to a proper 21st with like kegs and drunk 21 year olds. It should be fun and very very very very interesting. I am actually kind of scared of it but I am currently saying yes to all invites and "doing scary things."

As well as the 21st this weekend I also have AA reunion practice tomorrow which I won't get time to practice for cause tonight is going to be swallowed by The Mermaid Costume.

Oh and next week/weekend is really busy as well: gigs, birthdays, canyoning...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?