.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Long Walk Home

Today it took me 45 minutes to walk home from work. It usually takes 25. I was walking very slow because I couldn't be bothered moving my legs. I also had to stop and rest every few hundred meters and talk myself out of curling up on the grass, closing my eyes and and not moving ever again.

Now I'm home and I'm thinking cocktails for dinner again is probably a bad idea. I really don't want to move (unless it is to make myself a cocktail), but I guess I ought to feed myself properly. At the very least I should force myself to go buy some junk food. At the moment, however, it sounds like far too much effort.

I hope this is not going to turn in to a repeat of last December.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?