.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 25, 2005

I Have Been Thinking

So, I ought to be able to leave my doors unlocked and wide open with my expensive belongings in plain sight. I ought to be able to leave a box full of my life savings in the park for a week with my name on it and a request not to touch it or remove any of the contents. I ought to be able to dress in next to nothing and prance drunk along dark deserted back alleys in the middle of the night all by myself, taunt and insult angry P users and not expect anything bad to happen to me and if it does it is not my fault?

I don't think so. I am idealistic but I'm not stupid. Life is not black and white but my lovely new top is.

Comments:
Not just pizzas. Anything you happened to feel like and only when you felt like it :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?