.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Death From Above 1979

My latest musical addiction is Death From Above 1979. Two guys. A bassist/synth player and a drummer/vocalist. No guitarists! How appealing! All Music says the music is "a severely overdriven rush of punk, hip-hop, and dance music influences held together with high volume." All I know is that I like it.

I am addicted to the song Black History Month from the You're A Woman, I'm A Machine album. In particular, the Josh Homme remix of Black History Month from the Romance Bloody Romance album.

Any band that has a "Josh Homme remix" on an album called Romance Bloody Romance has got to be good for me.

Do you remember a time when this pool was
A great place for waterwings and cannonballs
A nice place for astrologists and blow up dolls
And on, and on...

Hold on children
Your best friend's parents are leaving

Comments:
So nice to follow a link and find some music. Now I know exactly what you mean. I was listening to the women/machine song - very cool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?