.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 30, 2005

New Toy

Ooooh....a new toy to play with!!!!

The new Sir Humphrey's site is sort of working. I love figuring out how new things work and clicking new buttons and stuff. I love seeing new things appear each time I visit. Of course all the content and thoughtful comments are still over at the old Sir Humphreys.

I think my fascination and participation will disappear when content is moved across and it becomes all serious and political again. But at the moment it is like a fun sandbox. Of course, it would be even more fun if it was my sandbox, but that will have to wait.

PS I like what Drupal seems like it is capable of doing. Crap name. Cool tool.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?