.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gay marriage is wrong because...

Found this at Whinging in New Zealand (original). It's funny!

10 reasons why gay marriages should be illegal.

I like these the best:
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
You can read all 10 reasons here.

Comments:
Hilarious. Another good blog discovered too. Thanks.
 
ummm...it should probably be thank you or thank you HAL. I discovered that particular blog at shumps :)
 
I was going to say - its odd I haven't read that post considering that blog is on my bloglines/our blogroll.
 
Reading every post from every blog on your bloglines/blogroll would be quite time consuming.
 
I suspect AL has a tardis, a time machine AND only requires 3 hours sleep per day. And reads fast.

Which makes it funnier when I come across the odd person that thinks AL has several "identities" including us at Sir Humphs.
 
You mean you're not HAL?! ;)

A tardis would be a nice Christmas present. I wonder if Santa has one in sotck?
 
Just the other day one of the aboutowners suggested Bernard Woolley and myself are one and the same. Now its true we've never been in the same room together, but really. Is it necessary to inject a conspiracy theory into the authors of a blog you oppose the views of?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?