.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 26, 2005

This Gluten-Free thing is difficult

I was going to start my gluten-free diet yesterday, but all I had to eat in the house was gluten-rich food and stuff that tastes good with gluten-rich food. Plus I really really felt like scones.

Today was no better. It seems all my breakfast foods have gluten in them. Except the bacon and eggs, and I didn't really feel like bacon and eggs. Then at work we had tea-cakes. Yum.

I guess I am lucky that I don't really like beer. Although, who knows what I am going to do with all the beers in the fridge. Apparently it is good for your hair.

Obviously this gluten-free diet going to be a lot harder than I thought. It might have to wait until after I eat all the lovely gluten-rich food in my pantry.

Although for scientific purposes I should note that after consuming lots of glutenish food and beer yesterday and today I feel pretty good.


Comments:
Hey, you'll feel so much better when you cut out the gluten. I'm not kidding. If you're like me, after years of eating it without knowing that your body doesn's need it, your definition of feeling "pretty good" is nothing in comparison to what you will feel later.

If you need some inspiration, come one over to my blog (glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com). I'm cooking gluten-free food every day, and I've never felt better.

Good luck.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?