.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Underwear: Another Unexpected Cost

Usually I have enough underwear to wear something clean everyday AND not do laundry for several weeks. I hate housework, so I like this state very much.

However, I have just realised that most of my old underwear no longer fits. I guess it wasn't a problem when I was lazing around home by myself. I didn't need underwear then.
Now that I am back at work it is a problem....a small problem, but still a problem. For some reason going to work makes me even less inclined to do laundry.

So, I'm off underwear shopping today. It will be yet another unexpected cost from being sick....and knowing the price of underwear it will probably be a rather large cost. Oh well. C'est la vie!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?