.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 04, 2005

Suze and Politics Part 1: Suze and Politics? What the F&#k?

I know!!! Yeah....well. This is the start of my attempt to understand enough about NZ politics in order to make an informed decision at the election this year. Yuck already! I hate politics.

So why bother this year when I have been content to be relatively ignorant in previous election years? I blame "Bob". Bob is a friend who is interested in politics. Bob cares about right and wrong. Bob cares about the world. Sigh. Bob has been irritating me and forcing me to think about things. I am not the sort of person who can ignore things when they are pushed in front of me....especially if they involve abstract thought, have some philosophical or moral basis and are difficult questions. I wonder if Bob knows this?

I don't know yet whether to thank Bob or to punish him. The world of politics seems to be an enormous, chaotic, complex cesspool. I'm not sure I should be dipping my pure little toes into it. I'm not sure it's safe. Therefore, everything will need to be very carefully filtered and considered before I put it into my lovely and slightly distressed brain. No small task.

No Small Task + Limited Brain Capacity = Problem
(if you have read my previous posts you will know that my brain isn't working well at the moment)

So I am using this blog as temporary brain storage. Temporary brain storage for my intended research and thought processes that will eventually reveal (fingers crossed) ... Who The Hell I Should Vote for in This Election.

Of course I'd prefer it if someone came up with an easy answer before then. Preferably a fun and interactive easy answer. For example a quiz like the one below. Except the quiz would be "Which NZ Political Party Do You Really Want to Vote For?" and the answer would be "[A Real NZ Political Party]".

Fun quiz that has nothing to do with politics but will make me feel better:

You Are a Visionary Soul
You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness. Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul. You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable. Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful. In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself. Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend. You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul

What Kind of Soul Are You?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?