.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Pluto's album release gig


Pluto's new album Originally uploaded by aoiveae.

pipelineundertheocean is pluto's new album

We went to their album release gig at the Dogs Bollix last night. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera, so all I have are pictures of Amanda and Darren after the gig, which is cool but not quite the same as photos of pluto live. Oh well, this photo of the cd will have to suffice.

I thought the gig was deliciously fantastic! The only downsides being that it was a little hot and I am still too easily tired and I still don't like crowds.

I like pluto's first album (red light syndrome), but I really love their new material (hence the album purchase). I recommend the cd, but live is even better!

runninghouse @ shadows tonight. I will remember my camera this time.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?