.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Quiz: which major arcana of the thoth tarot deck are you?

Interesting result. I am The Star. It is a) my favourite tarot card, b) what I would've guessed I was, and c) the inspiration-for/meaning-of the unpronounceable user name I sometimes use.
STAR
STAR "self-confident, self-esteem"
You have a feeling and sense of self-worth. You gain fame for demonstration of your abilities in two very different areas. You are gifted when it comes to intuition, perception, and precognition. The head of the figure on the card looks to the inner star for guidance and support -- you tend to be fairly introspective.

which major arcana of the thoth tarot deck are you? short, with pictures and detailed results
brought to you by Quizilla

via Mallim Ink



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?