.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Some delicious links I like

A few links from del.icio.us today:

What Bloggers Can Learn From Journalists - An article highlighting some things to consider when publishing stuff. In light of my recent blog reading I particularly like "Ask before you attack!" There is also the flip article "What Journalists Can Learn From Bloggers". Very useful. I wonder if my writing course next week will cover these issues?

Guess-the-Google - I like this game! You are presented with 20 images from a google search and you have 20 seconds to guess the word that generated those images.

Dumb Laws - Self explanatory really. NZ doesn't have any listed yet.

Tao of Programming


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?