.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Few Favourite Things: flickr , del.icio.us and gmail

flickr, del.icio.us and gmail are some of my favourite things. They have completely changed the way I use the web. The whole social bookmarking, tagging thing is so much more useful than whatever the old way was.

flickr
I store and share all my photos on flickr.

Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world

I almost certainly agree :-) I love flickr. It is very addictive. I am so glad that Amanda invited me to join and Darren inspired me to buy a digital camera.

I still have one pro account (1 year) to give away. Anyone who wants it should let me know while I am still deciding on an appropriate beneficiary.

del.icio.us
I started using del.icio.us last year, and I can't believe I left it so long! It makes bookmarks pretty much obsolete. Although I occasionally bookmark things that are untaggable.

If you spend much time at all on the web I suggest having a look at del.icio.us or something similar (eg furl).

gmail

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?