.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Analyse Your Site

Juicy Studio: Readabilty Test
Submit a url to get a measure of the readability of a website. Statistics and several standard readability measures are returned. They also explain how the measures are calculated.

According to these measures, this blog is supremely readable. Haha! That's just because I have a tendency to use short words and short grammatically incorrect sentences. Like this.

I wonder if the test includes html formatting in the analysis?

Results:
Gunning Fog Index7.39
Flesch Reading Ease75.62
Flesch-Kincaid Grade4.39

URL Trends
View trend reports of your current and previous Google PageRank, Alexa Rank and incoming links for your website.
I don't know what any of these ranks mean, but I like analysing things and I love typing things in boxes, clicking "OK", and having some "results" returned. Finding the URL Trends site was interesting because some time between when I installed the "Google Page Rank Extension" for Firefox and when the said extension became unknowingly disabled, my google page rank changed from 0 to 3. I would never have noticed this if I hadn't been browsing the popular del.icio.us links.

How did it happen? Why did it happen? Or are they the same question?


I found both links via de.licio.us.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?