.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 16, 2006

annoying technology

Well I never thought I'd have to read the instruction manual in order to figure out how to use a set of scales!

All I want to do is weigh my luggage. But no, the scales won't let me do something so simple. I can't simply stand on the scales and get my weight. Oh no. The scales need to know my age, gender, height and activity level. Then I can stand on them. And then they will quickly flash a whole lot of numbers: weight, body fat, TBL (whatever the hell that is). Problem is they flash them far to quickly for me to read. So I have to keep pressing recall.

I guess when I stand on the scales with my luggage they will tell me I am obese with a dangerously high body fat!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?