.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 05, 2006

doing nothing

four days of:
alpha centauri + junk food + being a slob + no outside contact + pity parties + sci-fi novels + sci-fi dvds + over-analysing + ignoring my phone + staying up all night = a very nice holiday indeed!

Which is not your typical "holiday." The first day of hibernating inside I was feeling guilty that I wasn't outside in the sun or at the beach or catching up with friends/family or "doing something" - but I have to get over the trying to be like everyone else thing.

Besides, if this is what refreshes me then this is what refreshes me. I am almost ready to face life again. I even got my paints for the first time in over a year. I just wish the holiday was a bit longer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?