.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 19, 2005

Kabalarian Name Analysis

I know I know ... but this name analysis is surprisingly seemingly accurate.

"an idealistic nature with a desire to help others. Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need. Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly. However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others. Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others. Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended. You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you."

Comments:
Hmmm, I did mine:

Your first name of Lucyna has made you a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a detailed, systematic way. You are determined and deliberate in pursuing your ambitions, but you must work at your own speed. You hate to be hurried or to leave anything unfinished or untidy. Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection. Often feeling burdened with work, you worry about details out of proportion to their importance.

Although the name Lucyna creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details exclusively. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, which can lead to other complications.
 
hmmm...does it sound like you?
 
I wouldn't have thought of myself as patient, though I can be. I am determined and do hate to be hurried. I suppose I could do detailed, intricate stuff - but don't really have the time right now.

The second paragraph is interesting, because I use two names (maiden and married) depending on the circumstance. I don't think I have frustrated happiness, but maybe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?