.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Quiz: Which Philosophy Do You Follow?

Well well. A Hedonist/Existentialist combo. Not very surprising at all.

I'm sure I can use this information somehow. Perhaps I can analyse the political party philosophies and see which is the most similar to mine. That could save lots of boring reading of news and policy statements and lies. Although I have a sneaky suspicion that there aren't any political parties with a hedonist philosophy.


My Results...
You scored as Hedonism. Your life is guided by the principles of Hedonism: You believe that pleasure is a great, or the greatest, good; and you try to enjoy life’s pleasures as much as you can.

“Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!”

More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...


Hedonism


100%

Existentialism


100%

Strong Egoism


85%

Nihilism


50%

Justice (Fairness)


40%

Kantianism


35%

Apathy


30%

Utilitarianism


20%

Divine Command


0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

As you can see I also scored 100% on Existentialism, which is : "You choose the meaning and purpose of your life."

I stumbled across this quiz at spanblather.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?