.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

PostSecret

I have been ignoring PostSecret for a while now. Stupid me.

PostSecret is a touching, inspiring, ugly, thought-provoking, sad and stunning blog/project. I think it is quite beautiful.

People send in postcards with their secrets written on. A selection of the postcards are posted to the blog. It's all anonymous.

A sample of the secrets:
I say I'll pray for you and then I don't.
I wish I was the other twin.
I stay in a job I hate because I know I won't pass a drug screen anywhere else (and I do drugs because I hate my job).
She never gave me a chance.
I'm afraid.
I still haven't told my father I have the same disease that killed my mother.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?