.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 09, 2006

four

David tagged me with the Meme of Fours. Results below:

Four jobs I've had:

Gymnastics Coach
Model
Analyst/Programmer
Consultant

Four movies I can watch over and over:

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
The Princess Bride
The Sound of Music
The Chocolate Factory Movie its Willy WOnka or Charlie and I can't be bothered googling.

Four places I've lived:

Suva, Fiji
Auckland, NZ
Wellington, NZ
That's it.

Four TV shows I love:

Firefly
Battlestar Galactica (new and old)
The Gilmore Girls
America's Next Top Model

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen:

Desperate Housewives (but I don't believe it)
Thats all. People don't usually recommend TV shows to me cause they know I don't watch it and I don't read reviews.

Four of my favorite dishes:

Golden Queen peaches
Fish & chips from the Mangonui fish & chip shop
Coleslaw
Lasagne

Four sites I visit daily:

Do gmail and bloglines count?

Four Places I've Vacationed:

I don't vacation. I have been forced (by parents) to vacation in many NZ locations.

Four albums I can't live without:

Tool - Aenima
QOTSA - Songs for the deaf
Deftones - White Pony
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Four places I'd rather be right now:

Bath/spa
Cocktail party
Beach
Space

Comments:
1) :)
2) ummm...its ok I guess
3) no. they never will (due to scarcity I'm sure)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?