.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Looking for a Red

So I finally changed the template. It is very much a Work In Progress. The only part I am happy with is the fluid column width.

The next item on my blog TODO list is find a "red." It has to be a deep red...almost blood red. The red also has to be glossy. Like patent leather. Can you have glossy colours on the computer screen? I'm not even sure where I am going to use this red. All I know is that I need such a red somewhere on this blog.

This is much more important than the other Blog TODO items which include:


Comments:
Hey David,

No I hadn't tried that colorpicker. I got stuck on some other colorpicker. But that is a very good idea!

I'll experiment tonight.
 
Avoiding and ignoring the T.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?