.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday Shopping: Traitor's Knot

I am quite impressed with myself. I went to two bookshops today. Both had sales. I bought one intended item and only one unintended item. Usually I buy at least three unintended items in book sales.

The intended item was Traitor's Knot. Thanks to Lucyna for telling me about it.

Traitor's Knot is the seventh in the eight part Wars of Light and Shadow series by Janny Wurts. It is so exciting having a whole fantastic book awaiting me. A book that I know I am going to love before I even open it. I am going to savour the anticipation, then devour the book in one or two sittings. If this book is as good as the others in the series, I imagine I will be reading all night, and will have finished it by the end of the weekend.

Thesis or Arithon? I know which one I'll be choosing.

On the other hand the anticipation is almost as good as the reading. Maybe I'll leave it until next weekend.

I think this series of books should be included in my all-time favourites. I think they are some of the best fantasy books I have ever read. And I have read quite a lot of fantasy.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?