.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Miscellaneous Stuff

The city was crazy last night. More cars honking horns, copters, more loud drunks than usual. Why? Was something happening?

A girl at work asked about the "issues" she should be aware of when writing something in VBA that will ultimately end up in VB. I don't remember! I had conveniently suppressed all memories of that project where I got to learn VBA, VB, and ArcObjects (ie the most complex programming thing I have ever come across) all on the relatively difficult job. Now I suppose I should try and unsuppress it this weekend. I know she is going to ask for help next week.

Relearning Matlab, VBA, VB and ArcObjects. What a fun weekend it's going to be.

I think I will pre-reward myself with coffee, pastry and book shopping.


Comments:
did you hear it too? Noise doesn't usually bother me, but this was more than usual. And then the construction workers decide that today they will do loud earthshaking stuff first thing in the morning. Why not a weekday for the loud stuff?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?