.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ow! My Head Hurts


By the end of today my time sheet was reading 43 hours.

Yeah. I know many many other people work harder and longer hours doing more important things. But I need somewhere to vent.

By 5pm today I had a migraine and felt like fainting. Anyone observing my walk home would probably have thought I had spent several hours at the pub.

Why is it so hard to do easy things like walking and writing and typing when you are tired? It took me 3 times longer than normal to log out today. I had to stop and think about what I was doing. I also had to keep opening things I had clsoed because I had forgotten something important.

After 12 hours at work I get home and have to think about feeding myself (I am on a budget so can't buy anything), doing the laundry (because I haven't had time for weeks because I have been working evenings and weekends), and now crawling into bed and trying to think happy thoughts because I am so tired I will cry about anything and I can't afford to spend all night crying because I have another long day tomorrow. It is times like these that I hate living alone.

Maybe I'll have a cigarette. I think I have a few in my drawer in case of any nicotine addict guest emergencies.

Comments:
Get better, soon, Suze.
 
If I read your post backwards, its like completely new stuff - and you haven't had to do anthing.
 
Thanks everyone. I have finished work for this week, so will spend the weekend relaxing and sleeping.
 
Had a very nice rest thank you. Wish was longer, but there are only so many hours in a weekend.

In the end I didn't use my emergnecy cigarettes. I "borrowed" some nice fresh ones from a friend :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?