.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Music "Meme"

A music "meme" (I think it might be too late David. Meme now means interweb quiz thing ;-)). From the charcoal cool d.wood.


Total volume of Music on my Computer

I have space issues at work and at home.
Work: 70 Kb (Moonlight Sonata Movements 1 & 3 in midi)
Home: ~40Mb

Song playing right now

We Came Along This Road - Nick Cave

Last CD I Bought

pluto - pipelineundertheocean

Five songs I listen to a lot/mean a lot to me
  • Nine Inch Nails/Johnny Cash - Hurt
  • Asteroid Andy - So Cold
  • Tool - H
  • Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise
  • System of A Down - Spiders


UPDATE: Detailed version here.


Comments:
It is a darker/heavier list than I thought it would be.

Yep, Asteroid Andy was one of my bands. So Cold is my favourite song that I co-authored.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?