.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i like surprises..

I really do like surprises. It's just that I am very rarely genuinely surprised. Very rarely. Oh sometimes I pretend to be surprised just for fun or for the purposes of not disappointing someone...but a real surprise? A real shock? I can't recall the last real shocker.

Perhaps that is why I am so confused and stopped dead in my tracks right now. A few days ago Bob surprised me. Although perhaps "shocked" is a better word. He is one of the few unpredictable people in my life. Perhaps that is why I like him so much. I was all mad and upset with him and he goes and does the exact opposite of what I expected and what I planned for him to do.

So now I am completely confused. And I have absolutely no idea what to do, which never happens!

About the only clear thing in any of this is that suze plans never work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?