.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 02, 2005

Delicious links for today

My new favourite webthing is PocketMod. You can create your own disposable pocket calendar/book thing online then print it out and fold it. It is EXACTLY what I have always wanted. Writing notes on scraps of paper is how I organise my life. This way I get to write notes on nicely lined/gridded pieces of paper that fold into little books. I love technological advances that help you do things the old non-tech way. Hot!

LibraryThing looks like it might be useful. You can catalog your books online. Hmmm...procrastination....which reminds me I must get my astrology books back from Phoenix.

Instructables gives you step-by-step instructions on how to make things other people have made. Sounds like another good procrastination tool. Elephant.

Oh...and has anyone used Qoop?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?