.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 03, 2006

odd dietary changes

Well I haven't been eating much at all (not hungry, nausea etc) but when I do eat I have noticed these differences:

1) I eat a lot less than I used to (for no reason other than I don't feel like it)
2) I feel like eating different types of food. I have gone off sugar, chocolate, junk food, chips, cakes, biscuits etc. I have had to throw packets out because I opened them then didn't feel like finishing them. And this weekend I threw out a chocolate cake and i will probably end up throwing out half a pecan pie today or tomorrow. Instead I am eating what I would call "healthy and wholesome" food. I actually crave things like chick peas and wholegrain bread and porridge and salad and fish and nuts and fruit and vegetables. My favourite breakfast is porridge with fruit and herbs. My favourite lunch is salad and my favourite dinner is soup or some sort of vegetable/grain/salad invention. I still have to remind myself to eat red meat though.

It is very odd. I can't figure out why my food tastes have completely flipped for no apparent reason. Why?!!! And even I think my tastes are now quite weird. Here is my latest invented recipe which I love, but I suspect will be disgusting to everyone else:

Kumara, Chickpea and Tuna salad
Cook kumara and cut into pieces
Add chickpeas and tuna and a little mayo/yoghurt.
Experiment with adding various additional vegetables, herbs and nuts.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?