.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 14, 2005

An Oblique Strategy for Bead Club

I have my first Bead Club meeting tonight. It's at The Bead Hold, which is the cool new bead shop in Pt Chev that I've been raving about. I'm not quite sure what to expect.

Apparently I am supposed to bring a good thing that I've been working on and a bad thing that I've been working on. I don't have any bad pieces. Not because I never make bad pieces, but because if I make something bad, I almost always pull it apart and use the beads in something less bad.

Anyway, inspiration has been lacking, so I consulted Eno's Oblique Strategies which said Use your own ideas. Not overly helpful! So I decided to do something contrasty. This is what I have so far:


A work in progress Originally uploaded by aoiveae.

I don't know if it's "good" or bad". I don't even know what it is. I think it might be a necklace, not sure though...we'll see how it progresses.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?