.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Rationalisation (aka I Have Too Many Blogs)

Blogging is my new exciting thing, and like most new and exciting things I tend to go overboard. In my enthusiasm I start 6 blogs all at once.

I tell Cam about my blog collection because he was the person who (re-) introduced me to blogs. Cam thinks that one blog is more than enough. I am an open-minded person, so I am willing to consider he might have a point. Maybe I don't really need half a dozen blogs. After all, what could I possibly write in them.

So I take my six newly created blogger blogs and merge them into two. I am quite proud of myself. I am not good at having so few things. This penchant for variety and choice is evidenced in my liquor cabinet, my perfume collection, my photography, my wardrobe, and pretty much all other aspects of my life. I mean...even in quizzes I need to choose several answers and have several results (see above, which has been saved from one of my dead baby blogs).

I show Cam the 2 blogs. I want to know if he still thinks I have too many. He does. There should be only one apparently. So now...I am rationalising even further. This is the one. This is my one blog....

...although to be strictly accurate this is my one blogger blog under this name. The others don't count do they?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?